End: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 05:00 pm Categories:
This ICS-300 class will be held Oct. 18-20, 2021. The class will be held at the Burleigh/Bismarck EOC, 4200 Coleman St., Bismarck, ND. The class will begin at 1 pm on Monday, Oct. 18 and at 8 am on Oct. 19 and 20. Class will end at 5 pm each day.
This course provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS 100 and ICS 200 courses.
- Describe how the National Incident Management System Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the Incident/Event Management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the ICS.
- Implement the Incident Management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
Participants must have successfully completed:
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Comfort Inn, 929 Gateway Ave., Bismarck, ND. Call 701-223-4009 and ask for the DES ICS-300 room block. This block will be available until Oct. 3rd. For those participants who live or work in North Dakota and travel more than 50 miles to attend this class, we will reimburse the cost of the lodging and per diem at state rates. NDDES does not cover mileage.
UPDATE: 04 Oct 21
***This class is full. Waiting list information will be forthcoming.