End: Friday, October 22, 2021 - 05:00 pm Categories:
This ICS-400 class will be held Oct. 21-22, 2021. The class will be held at the Burleigh/Bismarck EOC, 4200 Coleman St., Bismarck, ND. The class will begin at 8 am on Monday, Oct. 21 & 22. Class will end at 5 pm each day.
This course provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in ICS 100 through ICS 300 courses, which are prerequisites for the ICS 400 course.
- Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
- Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
- Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
Participants must have successfully completed:
- IS0100, Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- ICS 300 (E/L/G0300), Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Comfort Inn, 929 Gateway Ave., Bismarck, ND. Call 701-223-4009 and ask for the DES ICS-400 room block. This block will be available until Oct. 3rd. For those participants who live or work in North Dakota and travel more than 50 miles to attend this class, we will reimburse the cost of the lodging and per diem at state rates. NDDES does not cover mileage.
UPDATE: 04 Oct 21
***This class is full. Waiting list information will be forthcoming.